space #loop space #loop

Lovely sounding instruments. If only it was longer with some slight alterations.

8 Bit Flavour 8 Bit Flavour

I found this song a year ago and I am still whistling the melody nearly every day. But not only the melody is great, the whole build up is awesome and the sound effects are cool as well.

Space Mountain (WIP) Space Mountain (WIP)

I'm totally digging this bass synth! So calm and still so powerful... and so is the rest of the song. As mentioned before the progression is very smooth and the build up is good too. Well done! I'm curious how this will end up as you claim it to be WIP. ;)

Dictatorship Dictatorship

builds up a good atmosphere!

like the collection of sounds! too bad it suffers from slight distortion...

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

Great, but...

It's a great piece of music.
I would even consider it to be better than the original due to the epicness it turns into.
The only problem is the distortion as you noticed yourself. If you listen to the song on good speakers the distortion destroys nearly everything.
It would be great to see a fixed version (with a higher bitrate maybe?).
If the distortion was fixed I would give you 10/10.

Hoeloe responds:

Unfortunately, the distortion can't be fixed without a significant reduction in volume. It may be the way my midi notation software handles the sound sample, but pianos and heavy percussion almost always come out distorted, and so far I haven't found a fix short of reducing the volume, and since my notation software does not give me the option of exporting at a different bitrate in mp3 format, that's out too.
However, I have it on reasonably decent speakers, and the distortion doesn't seem all that bad. It's there, but not really noticable. Perhaps it's something to do with your sound system that's emphasising it?

Into The Vastness Into The Vastness

Awesome!

This is really great. I can listen to it over and over.

But the ending is so abrupt, it would be nice to see a fixed version with a better ending.

Madness7 Madness7

Great but the quality...

I love this song, its really great.
but i would appreciate it if you upload your songs with a higher bitrate like 192 or even higher. this would change the experience in a positive way.

- Out of Touch - - Out of Touch -

Love it!

Great song,
the bassline reminds of a song from Sigur Rós.

[8bit] because she said "no" [8bit] because she said "no"

catchy song

as franconbean said: >one of the few tracks in this style that i DONT find annoying xD
i really like this, especially the bassy synth from 1:23 on.

this would perfectly fit to spring: kernel panic.